Our Whistleblowing course includes everything that you require to deliver a course that is compliant with CQC requirements for Whistleblowing. Topics include; the legislation and standards governing raising concerns at work, the importance of raising concerns in an appropriate manner, the difference between a grievance and a public interest disclosure and the roles of the employee and manager with regard to raising concerns.
- How to define a public interest disclosure
- Be able to list examples of improper conduct in the workplace
- Identify and differentiate legitimate business activities from improper conduct
- Know who can make a public interest disclosure, when and about whom
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of organisations and workers in making public interest disclosures
- Describe key steps to take in the event of witnessing improper conduct
- Outline some of the protections afforded to whistleblowers
- Identify the benefits of an effective public interest disclosure process.