Our Person Centred Care course includes everything that you require to deliver a course that is equivalent to the Level 2 Unit Implement person-centred approaches in health and social care RQF/QCF. Topics include; delegate’s awareness of the importance of person centred care, understanding of the importance of good communication, knowledge on how to improve care delivered to ensure person centred care in a healthcare environment, etc.
When you use this resource to deliver a Person Centred Care course, your learners will:
- Understand person centred approaches for care and support
- Be able to work in a person-centred way
- Be able to establish consent when providing care or support
- Be able to encourage active participation
- Be able to support the individual’s right to make choices
- Be able to promote individuals’ well-being