Our End of Life Care course includes everything that you require to deliver a course that is equivalent to the Level 3 Award in the Awareness of End of Life Care RQF/QCF. Topics include; develop learners’ knowledge of end of life care in a vocational setting, definitions of end of life care, how to support individuals during the last days of life, common questions, approaches to care, how to support familial, spiritual, social and emotional needs, and prepares learners to deal with death and bereavement.
When you use this resource to deliver an End of Life Care course, your learners will:
- Understand current approaches to end of life care
- Understand an individual’s response to their anticipated death
- Understand factors regarding communication for those involved in end of life care
- Understand how to support those involved in end of life care situations
- Understand how symptoms might be identified in end of life care
- Understand advance care planning