Our Safer Handling of Medication course includes everything that you require to deliver a course that is equivalent to the Level 3 Award in the Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines RQF/QCF. Topics include; understand medication and prescriptions, the supply, storage and disposal of medication, understand the requirements for the safe administration of medication and understand the requirements for the safe administration of medication.
When you use this resource to deliver a Safer Handling of Medication course, your learners will:
- Understand the use of different types of medication
- Understand how medicines are classified
- Understand legislation and guidelines related to medication
- Understand the roles of self and others in the medication process
- Know how to access information about medication